"..because we ought to tell what we see and hear,"Holy Bible

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

S03E03

Today we got an email from a guy called "frustoo banda". Shocked to see, we have copied it in our blog.Please read it

" And then I boarded the train at 2 AM and I scanned the entire reservation chart to find a F 23 in the list but instead I found one F 53 and the rest all Ms. And then I found my berth right infront of the toilet. And when I found my berth, I found a fat guy snoring and sleeping on my berth. So I had to wake him and ask him to "F**K off". And then when I had just slept, the TTE came. And then when I tried to find my ticket, I couldn't find it. And then when I finally found the ticket, showed him and slept, some asshole turned the light on. And then in the morning I sent a girl, whom I have been liking for the past 2 years a message. And then when the phone beeped and I found a new message, I anxiously opened it just to find out that it was from TM-5234 saying that I could enlargen my height by 2-3 inches.(no pun intended) How the F**K they came to know that I am short. And then there were some sixers in the bogie asking for money and touching me. And then I went from S-1 to S-12 to scan for hot girls but it seems all hot girls travel in AC. And then, when I as about to reach Delhi, the train stopped to give pass to Rajdhani, as if we are second class citizens. And then the train moved at such a great pace, that a buffalo overtook it and showed me its middle finger.WTF Indian Railways"

And then I boarded the Delhi Metro, and entered the first compartment, where I found all hot girls unlike my train journey. And then I was fined because I entered the ladies coach. Why can't they just call it MaalGaadi? And then I went to the second coach and sat down there. And then a hot girl came smiling which made me feel happy. And then she asked me to get up because that was again sitting on the ladies seat. And then the lady in the metro announced "Please mind the gap". And then I shifted a little bit away from the girl sitting next to me but later found that she was talking of some other gap. WTF Delhi Metro. Screw you Public Transport"

And the next news is that people in Haryana have listed "Maar Kaat Kar denge, Maa behen ek kar denge" as their hobbies. So Mountain Dew in its promotion in Haryana have changed their slogan to "Darr ke aage JAAT hai"

That's all from us. Happy Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment